Zenpype seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenpype seeds

Anyone ever heard of this company? I'm looking for some BLUE HAWAIIAN and stumbled across them.... Prices seem to be a little too good to be true honestly... $3 a seed... Just currious, because if anyone has any expierience with them, I would like to know. The outcome.

Dude, throw twenty bucks at em see what happens, Let us know the outcome.

Comment

Don't think I'm even going to attempt it....they can't even send me the registration e mail, and if that is FUBAR.... Wonder how their shipping (if at all) even is!

Comment

Ok, I sent an email to them, turns out there was a typo in my e mail address I used to register. They responded within 4 hours of me asking why I couldn't get registered. I'm going to place an order for the Blue Hawaiian in a couple of days and will update from there.

On a brighter note...wife got some B grade from a friend to make her butter...I got about 30 seeds out of it!!! Woohoo freebies.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
          DankwingDuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Be careful with bag seeds . With so many people going feminized seeds nowadays there’s a higher chance of getting hermaphrodite it seat with so many people going feminized seeds nowadays there’s a higher chance of getting hermaphrodite seeds imho . I just avoid them all together . But they could be some good ones .

Ok, ordered 6 AUTOFLOWER BLUE HAWAIIAN seeds today... Came to a total of $24.98 with shipping and a $1.90 payment processing fee. Just got some text message that confirmed payment. Will update on arrival or anything else that happens.
        Last edited by Pyro1711; 04-03-2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• Campesino
          Campesino commented
          Editing a comment
          My fingers are crossed for you

Zenpype seeds are no good ! I learned the hard way and bought almost every strain Zenpype seeds have , I Was happy with the size of the seeds and given extra seeds too. I have been trying to germinate Zenpype seeds now for over 6 weeks now and not one has popped ! I have tried Scarfing,soaking in distilled water , soaking in distilled water and peroxide , soaking and then wet paper towel method and still not one nut popped ! I have been growing weed for over 40 years now and never had a problem with germination of marijuana seeds ! WTF !!! Zenpype Will not refund or give you replacement seeds !

Comment

You are correct, Zenpype seeds are no good. purchaced gorilla glue seeds and Acapulco gold autos seeds from them. none of the gorilla glue seeds germinated. 0 for 18, The Acapulco gold auto seeds germinated and proceeded to grow over 6 ft. tall with pollen sacs on over 1/2 of them. I conveyed this to the so called seed master and he called me a liar. I will never buy from them again and will do my best to slam them any chance I get.

Comment

Hazenph thank you for posting about Zenpype seeds , the owners are always pointing the finger at you saying you don't know what you're doing is the reason why the seeds are not germinating ! Please pass the word on about how bad Zenpype seeds are ! If ALL the unsatisfied customers would speak up about how bad Zenpype seeds are we can make a difference and bring Zenpype DOWN !

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X