Defoliate her or no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defoliate her or no

This is my lsd 25 from fast buds ive been just tucking her so far but its causing wet spots from overlap an to just remove a few leaves seems easier but shes an auto an i know any stress will stunt em an shes gettin close to starting to bud im not talking a complete defol. Ju

Personally I would trim the leaves, even if you did stress her, it has got to be better than potentially harboring pests, or even worse, Botrytis.
    I have been doing a little deffolliation early in flowering on mine, and so far it does not seem to be bothering them, but they were really bushy, and I wanted to let some light and air into the middle.
    Will post how it goes for me.
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• Evaldreamar
      Evaldreamar commented
      Editing a comment
      The pests an other issues are why i want to defoliate. It to begin with it definitely needs some breathing room at the canopy its not real bushy underneath so it can get air flow threw just want to open up the canopy so more branches can catch up cause im just using cfls should be getting a new tent. An another extra mars 300 in the next week or 2 thanks for the help

That plant doesn't need any defoliation, Trust me. Leave it alone. Id be more worried about some of the discoloration on the leaves. Im not sure what thats caused by with the limited information you gave.
    Last edited by Dutchman1; 03-27-2018, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Previous ph or nute deficiency its been fixed an shes blown up since

Comment

I am an aggressive defoliator, but I don't think your plant needs any. It's still a baby.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X