Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop king seeds anybody familiar?

Anyone know these guys? https://www.cropkingseeds.com/

I have ordered seeds from them twice. I sent cash with no problem. I have heard that ownership changed hands about a year ago. Worked for me!

Comment

I ordered from them once. Got my beans (barely), but didn't really like their clumsy, discreet shipping methods. This was before the new ownership. I guess things are running better now.
      Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
      White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Ive grew their cali og kush , purple kush , blueberry, haze extreme , white widow and i forget what else. But if i knew now what i knew than I'd pass on their beans. Theirs way better beans out there. I'm getting my beans at seedsherenow.com . and have had incredible success. Check out ethos from them their beans are insane possibility some up to 35% thc.

Comment

Ive ordered from em a couple times as well an they deliver fastest out of the 4 places ive ordered from but was disappointed with the seeds ive done the cansy cane auto and dark angel

Comment

• Evaldreamar
            Evaldreamar commented
            Editing a comment
            Candy cane was ok an dark angels i got were not

So I went with Nirvana hybrid mix of super skunk, master kush, ak48, wonder woman and a 4 pack of Tangie! I'm super excited. Thanks for all the input!

Comment

• farmerjim
            farmerjim commented
            Editing a comment
            I went with the same mix! I also grabbed some aurora indica. I started my first grow with the super skunk about a month ago. Let me know if you start a grow journal, would love to follow along!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X