Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown sickness

Hi every one!

A day ago, I recognized a lot of pistils turned brown, but they are at 6th flowering week. Also a few leaves got weird colour. (Last photo Is bud in 4th week)

My set up: 2500lm, warm white, LED; NPK fertilizer 6:12:36; grow box 30cm x 30cm. I tried plant 12 plants at my 30x30 growbox, no pots, they all are in soil together.

So wheres problem with them? Any tips?

Thanks a lot. Peace

Roots are fighting each other for space my2$

Comment

That'd be my guess as well if they're all in the same soil (container). It might be one giant root mass, so be careful if you decide to separate any.
      ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Wow, no offense but thats bad. I agree with what was said above. Separate pots for each plant. Your using pretty high Nitrogen for flower. PH is probably off also. Im guessing you dont PH water in, or your not checking it on the way out of pots. Almost looks likes mites or some other insect but I cant tell by pic and I dont think it is.

Comment

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          My oh my. 12 plants not even 1" of space for every plant definitely not good. 30cm x 30cm grow box no pots to check run off. Looks like there's mite damage too. Not going to be pretty running into that wall.

I was going to guess insects too, but it's impossible to tell (although the pale leaf spots in the 1st pic do look like it). What soil and fertilizer brand?

I'd suggest removing one plant, repot (I'm partial to smart pots myself) and try to diagnose/fix from that (PH, PPM, etc). Flush with plain water, I used Bushdoctor Boomerang to bring one of my plants back.
        ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X