LST, ready or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LST, ready or not?

Hi my plants sprouted and transfered to big pots on 13th march and I was wondering when is the best time and method to LST

A better picture

Comment

I don't know what LST is but those babies need to grow before I would do anything to them, top , train , transplant , ect. I top mine at 5 fan leaf high and go from their.

Comment

Wait until they have 5 nodes, then chop em down to the third.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• DoctorJohnson
          DoctorJohnson commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll second that (HST!), but I just chop off node 5 when it appears. That breaks apical dominance so the lower growth sites start to grow and make side colas. When that process happens, you'll be ready to get out the training wires to pull those colas out into the clear.

Hi,

GrowMeTrichomes LST is low stress training. Bending the plant to make it grow a certain way basically.

Jamie, you can LST anytime you want. It's a low stress techniques, if your sprout is bending the wrong way because it's growing too long, setting it back straight is alright no? In the same thinking you can start LST anytime you wish, but there isn't much to do here! You're supposed to use this technique to make it grow a certain way, let them grow a bit above the pot ring? (I see one on the right almost good if you wanna start.)
        Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X