slow growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slow growth

ive planted some seeds but theyre growing very slowly, ive grown with the same system before and plants did just fine, but this time theyre growing too slowly, i definitely guess its because of seeds, a bad strain maybe, what i gotta do, plz help thanks

Hi, bk: You have to supply more info and pictures.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Need to supply more information and pics.for a proper diagnosis, lol

Comment

Need more info, if you can't take a pic, paint one for us!

Comment

Usually slow growth can be seen in one seed not more than one. Very unlikely its genetics. Probably somehting else. More info needed.

Comment

these 2 plants are 11 days old. soil, cfls and a small grow box
            Potted alltatup Dutchman1 Trichomefarmer88

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              BK, they look stretched, like they need more light. Are your bulbs old?

You will probably have to support that long stem...

Read this; it will help a lot:
              Marijuana seeds are expensive and hard to get, so you want to get it right the first time. Learn how to help your sick cannabis seedlings in an emergency!

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              they are probably just growing roots ,I know solo cups are a cheep alternative for pots but I dont use them because I see so many strange problems and plants are in them Iv'e started to plant them in their big pots right after the root riot start showing roots ,except for my outdoor plants they go into gallon pots so I can carry them out to the woods lol

• Trichomefarmer88
              Trichomefarmer88 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks okay to me, roots must just still be working keep most but Don't over water!!!! Make sure your pot is dry first! An little water at time, there just little don't drown them!

Also try not to get water in leaves! The light will put little burns spots on leaves... Or at least mines do.. peace out

Coming along BK u do need to lower the lights to slow the stretch up a bit. and please don’t over water and don’t worry to much about the slow growth the roots are working thier a## off for u! Chow for now😁

Comment

thank you so much for your help.
              Potted Trichomefarmer88 oldjarhead100 alltatup Dutchman1

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                You are welcome, bk! Let us know how they do.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X