No announcement yet.

Sick plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And today. Think the light/heat issue has sorted things out. I've got canna a+b it's got a reservoir 10ml,15ml,20ml. How much of each shall I use with how much water??

Comment

Improving . Need advice on feeding if any out there?

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks better...what kind of soil is that looks like it could use some perlite. If it's run of the mill soil then you will need to feed the soil not the plant.

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        Add cal-mag at every feeding for autos u will see the difference lol

Its half soil and half coco peat. The others are starting to cone along. My worry is they not tht tall:/

Comment

Feed em. ..

Comment

How much an when?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just start about quarter strength, or a little stronger, You can always increase the strength.
            Give them a little time, she will get larger.

Gave all 5 plants quarter strength at lunch time and they're off. Look OK?

Comment

• Dutchman1
            Dutchman1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Much better. New growth looks good.

Isit worth getting bud bloom for later on? Or just keep with canna a+b infill I get the jest of it??

Comment

If I was you I would just keep it simple. Just pick one of the tutorials on GWE and go with it. Nutrients lights medium copy everything and you won’t have any problems.. I’m no pro at this but I’m sure this growing weed thing is like everything else you can do this you can do that or buy this brand or that brand but ultimately they all do the same thing.. If the nutrients you are using say they will get you thru all the way to harvest than just use that.. I personally use the GHNutrients it’s 3 bottles.. and for being my first hydro I have to say I am in love with this method of growing it’s simple no messy soil the smell and crystals are the best I’ve had so far I’m on my 4 th grow only so I’m just saying what I know.. hope it helps. I use the GH drops for ph no problems at all( knock on wood) lol.. some people may say they want a specific number when they ph but nutrients are absorbed at different ph levels so no need to be exact I just shoot for yellow and I’m good atleast that was the case on my 1st hydro grow I’m about to harvest..

Comment

Well this is the updated pics of my big bangs after a dodgy start. What are your thoughts?

Comment

• Chefbjy
                Chefbjy commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks good.is that the final pot?

What do you mean is the final pot it stays in till harvest??

Comment

More help please!! Is a 12 inch fan to much with a 600w hps?

Comment

• Dutchman1
                  Dutchman1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds big to me. Im no expert on HPS lights but I think a 6" fan is usually sufficient. Do you mean and inline fan or just a fan in the room?

• Cali
                  Cali commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Look up the can fan Nebula haze uses or recommends in her tutorial it’s a 6” fan with 3 setting I keep mine in the lower setting and it sucks my tent in to the point that I think of it didn’t have the metal frame the fan would swallow the tent. It’s that strong. I have a 2x4 x6 tent. I think Nebula recommends that same fan on a 600 watt light.. check it out.

• OzBud
                  OzBud commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Should be able to get away with a 6 inch with a 600W light unless it's pretty warm where you live. I could prob grow indoors 8 months of the year with a 6inch fan without temps getting too hot.

A little update After a slow start with heat stress and the girls getting poorly.. Before and after pictures. Let me kno what you guys think?

Comment

• Chefbjy
                  Chefbjy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looking great. Happy growing!

This is a better pic.. They say these shud be ready in 6 weeks .Got 3 weeks left. Look like it'll take longer??

Comment

• Dutchman1
                  Dutchman1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No way they will be ready in 3 weeks. There are no buds. Those are autos to arent they? Somethings not right. They havent even started flowering yet.

The site says flowering 6 weeks:/ Yh must be something wrong:/

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X