She died in my arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She died in my arms

Today was harvest day. Mission accomplished!! We got some nice big frosty buds and the largest yield yet!!

Thanks again to everyone who chimed in on my topics. Your support made a big difference with this grow.

Here are are some shot of today’s harvest.

Beautiful work! Well done!

Comment

She ain't dead!! She lives on and on.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Harvest complete. And the numbers are in. Mind you, I’m only in week 3 of the cure. And at the time of this weighing I’d say that the moisture content is still pretty high. The raw numbers from my one Northern Lights girl are 242 grams!! Or 8.6 ounces! I couldn’t be happier. Even if I lose 10% to moisture loss those numbers are still very satisfactory to me. Can’t wait for the cure to be done. I usually do at least 5-6 weeks to slow cure.

The bottom line on this grow is that HID lighting, in this case, effectively doubled the output compared with the same strain grown under LED. However, I saw no significant increase in trichrome production or coloration caused by the 36 hours of darkness prior to the harvest.

Grow well. Be well.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X