Best 4x4 (1.2m x 1.2m) grow tent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best 4x4 (1.2m x 1.2m) grow tent?

I was going to buy a bud box but now thinking gorilla grow tent.

I have a 4x4 Gorilla and a 4x4 Dark room big difference in price and quality of products used but really they both work fine. The dark room is about 8” taller and uses 5/8” tubing where the Gorilla uses 1/2”. Dark room has tons of ventilation options Gorilla only has 2 8” ports. Zipper feels much heavier on the dark room but already jamming at times and the Gorilla is smooth. Both have removable liners for the bottom the dark rooms’ Mylar like the walls. Hope this helps I’m happy to answer any questions about the two I have
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBudz View Post
      I have a 4x4 Gorilla and a 4x4 Dark room big difference in price and quality of products used but really they both work fine. The dark room is about 8” taller and uses 5/8” tubing where the Gorilla uses 1/2”. Dark room has tons of ventilation options Gorilla only has 2 8” ports. Zipper feels much heavier on the dark room but already jamming at times and the Gorilla is smooth. Both have removable liners for the bottom the dark rooms’ Mylar like the walls. Hope this helps I’m happy to answer any questions about the two I have
      If you were to buy another tent what would you go for? Thanks for getting back to me btw

Comment

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        The Secret Jarden dark room. It’s a lot sturdier not sure I’d trust what I have hanging in there in the other tent. But hey I’m sorry it’s not a Gorilla tent it’s a Mammoth Tent - Classic 120 I was mistaken. All info holds true just the name was wrong

I have used an Apollo 4X4 for six grows with no problems. Great value for the bucks. $100 on Amazon

Comment

List of Tents;

Black Orchid
        Bloom Room
        Green Room
        Hydro Shoot
        Light House
        Matrix
        Orca
        Trojan
        iPower
        Dark Room Pro

Favouring;
        Gorilla Grow Tent
        Budbox Pro
        Secret Jardin
        Vivosun
        Growlab
        Homebox
        Hydrohut
        Apollo Horticulture
        Topo Grow

Comment

Gorilla Grow Tent £350-£400
          Budbox Pro £140-180
          Growlab £130-£150
          Secret Jardin £140-£150

If I cant get the Gorilla Grow Tent going to get Budbox Pro but not sure to get white or silver.

Comment

going to get a bud box pro anyone got any reviews on this?

Comment

From all my research the choice is either

Gorilla Grow Tent
              Bud Box Pro XL White
              HydroLab

Comment

I'm with PRIMO and BlueBudz in that I prefer to spend less on a decent grow tent that will actually do the job. I've read up on these Gorilla tents and IMO they're not really worth the price tag they slap on them. They charge almost as if their frames are made of gold and the tents are sown together with golden thread or something. Seriously, a decent $100 4x4 grow tent on Amazon can do the same job as these Gorillas. The extra money you'll save can be used for other equipment you'll need. Just my 2 cents.
                Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
                White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Will those tents work in an outside environment? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X