Info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info needed

I have been given some haze X trainwreck seeds, hazewreck, hazy train, trainwreck haze. I’d like to know her flowering time before I start them can anybody help? Google and the internet are not very useful for this strain I thought maybe some of you guys might of come across these before

I haven’t grown any of those but I do know hazes are long flowering hard to grow strains. At least originally. So I wouldn’t count on fast flowering. I would contemplate 12 weeks at least

Comment

IBudtender says 63-70 days. https://ibudtender.com/strain/haze-wreck
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• UK-Jakey
        UK-Jakey commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Chefbjy, didn’t want to under run them and miss full development. Ibudtender says 9-11weeks so will take that as a guideline and check the trichomes with magnifier. I thought it might be a little longer with it being haze

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        You bet. Happy growing.

Consider growing in 11/13 schedule or even 10/14 in the final weeks. It helps to speed up flowering in hazes and sativas

Comment

• KingKush
        KingKush commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey thanks for the read it was interesting. Some good things in there I agreed with but also some unexplored claims worth looking into as well. Food for thought is always good.
        My only argument is that the cite is from a 1978 study and the claim itself does not hold much water.
        "Research has shown (Valle et al. 1978) that twice as much THC is produced under a 12-hour photoperiod than under a 10-hour photoperiod. "
        Personally, I find that rather silly. Lots of people grow dank weed with less than 12hrs of light. In 1978 it was a difference of going from 3% to 6% THC lol!

• Waltermelon
        Waltermelon commented
        Editing a comment
        KingKush just because the science is old doesn't disprove it. That's the beauty of science. As facts change so does "truth". The earth was believed to be round in the 15th century, just because it's the 21st century doesn't mean it's changed, we just haven't been able to prove otherwise.

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree KingKush I am going to look for that study, because it is a specious claim.
        If you read more in that article, it is very dated and although objective reality does not change our scientific understanding of (and ability to accurately measure) it certainly has. It may be a solid controlled variable experiment, but if this research had been done and those findings were reliable across strains then this would be better known than it is. Furthermore, it is very difficult to imagine the biological process that would be responsible for it. I will let you know what I find in the original study.

Trainwreck is awesome I just began week 4 of flowering with this lady. She's from clone. That's from today
      It takes me 6 -7 weeks to finish but I could go 8 depending on the circumstance.

It's such a beautiful high that it's up to the grower. It's totally ready to smoke at week 6 and I personally enjoy cutting her down a little bit on the early side. It's already a racy, day time work high so I like to magnify those effects. Super Speedy! 50 Days is good for that and going longer can sometimes nullify the true Trainwreck buzz. Plus mine likes to grow bananas on the tops of the big colas after week 7.
      -genetics will play a major role, this particular strain that I have may be completely different than yours so perhaps my main point is that it might not take as long as advertised if you are wanting that uppity daytime high. It's unique to get baked and still get your to-do list done!
      Last edited by KingKush; 03-11-2018, 01:05 AM. Reason: #trichomes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X