Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any high cbd low thc users here?

Good afternoon, happy friday!

I am just curious if there are any High CBD, low THC users on here that want 20 or so seeds of a strain called Freedom Dream.

Overgrow Canada (www.overgrowcanada.com) has sent me 300 seeds, and I will be unable to grow until legal. I was wondering how good they are for pain relief and germination rate.

They are listed as up to 8-12% CBD and 1% or less THC. They look like good seeds...

You will need to pay for shipping (Your decision on type of shipping method. Plain letter or a Canadian package of goodies) The last giveaway I did, I payed aprox 30$ CA for a package. That included paper, tape and tracking number.

So ya, I have more than enough for myself! Sharing the wealth!

Note: First come, first served. Priority will be to those who will use it for medicinal reasons, second will be a practice strain!

Perhaps Deadhead91 will vouch for me as well, as he was the winner of my draw for the P.C. seeds
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 03-09-2018, 11:32 AM.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

I’m seriously still stoked I won and can’t wait to sprout them, definitely filled with excitement and made it through the border so fast, I still got the REM which idk what to do with lol but looking forward to trying my hands on the purple candy and to take the challenge on, I was reading purple strains tend to be easier for experienced growers cause it can be a little tricky when it comes to when to harvest. I feel like I’ve read enough to have knowledge and ready for more of a challenge.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X