Dwc update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dwc update

just wanted to post a lil update on how my plant is doing. First time doing dwc so far it has been good, had a rocky start but ever since then the maintenance has been a lot easier than dealing with soil. It’s a lot cleaner and less work. Just top off when needed and every Sunday change the entire resevoir that’s all and watch it grow. I already started another one which I’m going to put in it’s new home tonight it’s Aurora indica from nirvana. Hope it goes as good as my current grow. Let me know what you guys think?

Looking great, although that compact root mass makes me nervous...

Comment

What do you mean by compact?? This picture was about 2 weeks ago I just decided to throw it in to show you guys and to see if it looks good? So far it’s been good it only has about a week left till harvest.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
        What do you mean by compact?? This picture was about 2 weeks ago I just decided to throw it in to show you guys and to see if it looks good? So far it’s been good it only has about a week left till harvest.
        DoctorJohnson

Comment

• DoctorJohnson
          DoctorJohnson commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't get me wrong Cali, that's a nice mass of roots! I just get worried that when you get that many roots in a small container full of nutrient medium that it's kinda turning into a nice substrate for bacteria. If you keep the res nice and cool and give it lots and lots of circulation, you should be OK. My root mass like that in a tank about your size survived a couple of times when the temps in the tank got well into the high 80s, but I had an airstone and aquarium circulation pump going, plus I was dosing with HydroGuard.

That fourth pic of the five looks like a bouquet!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X