Transplanting day 21 flowering yikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transplanting day 21 flowering yikes

transplantin on day 21 flowering is that a bad idea? It's a weird situation but I have to see what strain is what after it starts flowering. I'm an idiot and didn't correctly label my first set of clones from 2 different types.

Bad idea. She probably won't like it to much, and may hurt yields.
    Plants get more sensitive to all that stuff when they are flowering, since there putting so much into reproducing, instead of taking care of themselves.
    If you absolutely have to, be really careful and make it so she don't know she got transplanted.
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

I would guess that you could do it if (like with any transplanting, only more so) your were really careful not to disturb the root mass and just move it into a larger pot. If you don't disturb her too much, she might even like it. (BTW, I have no idea what you're taking about with regard to figuring out what strain it is. Unless one is a dwarf and other a Tall Trees sativa, how much difference could it make?)

Comment

• Smokesteve
        Smokesteve commented
        Editing a comment
        35 days after I cut the clones one of the strains started showing a bunch of bananas so Im not sure which is which until I can identify each plant from the buds.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X