10x10 Day 56 AutoFlower Tent— VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10x10 Day 56 AutoFlower Tent— VIDEO

What do you all think? This is my third grow so I’m still learning along the way. It’s also my first auto flower grow and first time running a rdwc.

Must not be many Auto fans here 😭.

Comment

• Sonnyhad
      Sonnyhad commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice, I just started rdwc growing, lots to learn.

• HydroKid
      HydroKid commented
      Editing a comment
      That rdwc will be a monster for you. Looking forward to an update in the near future my friend.

• Sonnyhad
      Sonnyhad commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey HydroKid, it's up and running but I stunted the things but good. I don't know if I'm doing right by doing nothing, but that's what I'm doing. I have the cch2o setup.

Very nice grow great video
    I'll be growing autos next grow I hope I have half the success you are
    mine will be a soil grow
    4'x 6' x 8' room
    2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
    sunshine mix #4
    mega crop nutes
    current grow
    cd-1
    jack herer
    afghan kush
    green doctor

Comment

• HydroKid
      HydroKid commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. It’s taken a lot of work to get it where it’s at now. But it’s a great setup. This is the first run in this tent.

I hope you have some good success as well. Autos can be tough. This rdwc 12 site that I’m running seems to be a monster. These autos are being pretty consistent each week for me which is awesome. I’m going to set my 4x4 tent up tonight for a photo run. I’ll be posting a video after I get it rolling.

Comment

• Sonnyhad
      Sonnyhad commented
      Editing a comment
      10 x 10 very nice I am using 2 4x8s, so I can have a veg and flower, 6/sites in each.

• HydroKid
      HydroKid commented
      Editing a comment
      Two 4x8’s are pretty nice setup for running both veg and flower. I noticed on my 4x8 that six plants were perfect. I only use my 4x8 for drying now. The 10x10 takes up a lot of my time. Lol

sounds good i have a bagseed sativa growing now i topped it once but it took over my grow room it should be an awesome yeild
    its growing beside a auto which unfortunately i had to switch to 12-12 due to space
    i never did any LST with the auto next grow im keeping everything short!

4'x 6' x 8' room
    2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
    sunshine mix #4
    mega crop nutes
    current grow
    cd-1
    jack herer
    afghan kush
    green doctor

Comment

• HydroKid
      HydroKid commented
      Editing a comment
      They seem to be doing well. At least you have the height to let them stretch. With my tents I’m capped at 6.5 feet or they run into the lights.

i had to lift the light up and when i did i dropped one of the supports on the auto had to tape her back together seems to be doing fine though
    4'x 6' x 8' room
    2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
    sunshine mix #4
    mega crop nutes
    current grow
    cd-1
    jack herer
    afghan kush
    green doctor

Comment

• HydroKid
      HydroKid commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I’ve done he very same thing in the past. It will recover just fine. These plants are pretty tough even for an auto.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X