Help, 1st grower needing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, 1st grower needing help

Ive got 2 x 21 day old auto's under LED light. They are growing quite low and bushy as a pose to up over, I raised my LED from 22" to 24" to try and get them to stretch a little. Thismorning they look a bit 'droopy' in their leaves. Any idea how I can improve them?

Hey Afro, plz provide more information: what are you feeding, what kind of soil, and can you take a picture in normal light?
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Afroman1
      Afroman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Alltatup, They are in biobiz light mix soil + extra perlite mixed in. 20L pots. Seeds were germinated in the pots they are in now straight into the soil. No problems up till this morning. Watered with tap water around a cup full every other day and no problems. At 11 days I started on Ionic grow nutes at around 1/4 strength. Temp stable between 25-30 degrees. Been happy up till this morning. Think maybe slightly over watered? so figured I won't water for 2-3 days and see what happens. No burning on leaf tips and no discolour in leaves. Will try get a better pic for you. Cheers Afroman1...

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      You may be right, just a little over-watering. Otherwise the leaves look great. Just don't go too far in the other direction and let a young plant dry out too much! ;-}

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Afroman1, yeah, like Alltatup said, maybe a little to much water, they will be fine.
      Right now she ought to be growing real good, just be careful with your watering, so you don't slow her down much.
      She really has grown.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X