Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoflower seedling leaves sticking straight up - please read description

Hello GWE community!

My problem is as described: germinated this Tangerine Dream Auto from Grower's Choice Seeds in my LED grow closet with the plan just to keep it under 12/12 because I have some photoperiods flowering at the moment. It was chugging along slowly, so I decided to place it in my small 3x2x3 tent with CFL set-up under 24/0 lighting. Since then, it has looked like this (moved it like 1.5 days ago). Total CFL wattage includes one large 125 W daytime CFL with 8 23-watt CFLs surrounding it. Plant was about 3-4 inches from the large CFL and maybe 4-5 inches from the hnaging CFL's. There are two other photperiod seedlings in the same tent that germinated there and are doing fine. The photoperiods are in coco + GH trio nutes. The autoflower is in coco + kind soil with plain tap water only. It is currently in a 2 gallon airpot with about 1.5 lbs kind soil. My thought is too much light after being in the 300 W LED closet for 12/12 hours. I moved it down into the corner so now it's about a 8-12 inches from the closest light. Any thoughts/remedies? It is my first autoflower grow. Thanks so much in advance!

Maybe not enough light for it, it doesn't show the signs of light burn and idk about cfl but led should be 12 to 18inches. Just put your hand above the plant under the light and keep it there for 5mins if it's comfortable for you it's most likely ok for the plant but keep an eye on it to be safe or it possibly could be bad genetics. Personally im so tired of see tangie anything(California med market has been flooded), there are so many more better strains.

Comment

Your plant looks like it is " stretching " looking for more light.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X