help purple leaves and stems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help purple leaves and stems

Hi thanks for looking here i have is a blue treacle auto its about 4 months old been stunted like hell she is.small but bud smell lovely but whats wrong and the other 2 are 2 weeks old with purple stems whats going on here i use canna ab rhizotonic and cal mag and using a 450w led

Hi kyle Welcome. Purple leaves, hmmmmmmmm , and you're growing 'BLUE Treacle' ? With a name like that, I would expect my leaves to color just the way they are doing as she gets closer to being ripe. That's not a problem.
    Stunted and small cuz your growing medium has no perlite or vermiculite (kinda the same thing). Perlite provides a more airy place for your roots to fill up the whole pot. Gravity and water have made your medium probably very hard now, if its ff to tough to stick your finger in how hard would it be for delicate roots to grow in. After you harvest pull the carcass out of the pot and look at the roots. Happy plant should have filled up your pot to the max, right to the edge of the pot and down to the bottom.

Oh, by the way, your plants look fabulous. Nice color, I like the purply leaves.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X