Are these buds ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these buds ready

This is my first successful grow my first plant went male I just wanted to ask you guys is this bud is ready yet it's an autoflower I don't have a very strong microscope so I can't get a great look at the trichomes

Looks like you have a little time to go... How old are they and how long have they been flowering? How fast are they supposed to mature?

Comment

• BlueBudz
      BlueBudz commented
      Editing a comment
      Still have a few weeks to go! Hang in there it will be worth it in the end

It says 65 days from seed it's been 63 it's been flowering for about 5 weeks

Comment

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      They lie. Seed producers grow under ideal conditions using perfected nutrient formulas and lighting on par with sunlight only until they reach dispensary quality weed. Which aint good enough for us. I much prefer listening to hands on laymen over "the experts" Grow on my friend.

HelloPollen8, what a great job, for your first successful crop, man they are beautiful.
    You still got a week or two, but just think, they will even get larger an heavier in that time.
    The worst possible thing you can do is harvest early, so have a little more patience, it will sure be worth the wait, I promise you. Great Job 8.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks allot man I'll be patient I just ordered a 60x scop so I'll wait till then to give it a proper assessment I also have a white rhino photo period 2 weeks into flowering that I'm really excited for

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Pollen8, yes sir, these look great too, good job. I don't know who your teacher was or is ,but they have done a great job, teaching you. Unless you learned all by yourself. Either way, excellent job,my friend, keep up the awesome work.

Thank you allot all by myself Lots and lots of studying

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X