Weird thing I couldn't find pics of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird thing I couldn't find pics of

Hey all! This is my very first experiment and about a week ago I saw that in just one day this weird thing happened to two of the leaves. I believe I had the lights closer to it at the time than I do now but they haven't gotten any better. I've included a pic of the whole thing in case you want to see the overall health of it. Thank you very much in advance!

Kinda looks like the husk from the shell stayed on a bit long. Either way I wouldn’t lose sleep over it. Keep an eye out for any more leaves
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBudz View Post
      Kinda looks like the husk from the shell stayed on a bit long. Either way I wouldn’t lose sleep over it. Keep an eye out for any more leaves
      Thank you, Blue! I just noticed that the leaf above it looks like it has a chunk missing. Also something not to worry about? Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousHippopotamus View Post

Thank you, Blue! I just noticed that the leaf above it looks like it has a chunk missing. Also something not to worry about? Thanks again!
        Sorry, here's the pic

Comment

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          No problem but I’m no pro, I’m sure someone that knows more will chime soon. Did the leaf grow out missing that or did damage occur after? Please include grow conditions age strain etc. Information is key around here for figuring out problems

Good question! I'm attaching a pic from the 25th but I can't tell which leaf is which because it's growing like a...well I'll just say it's growing really quickly . I'll also attach the first pic I took of it which was on the 8th. I think it sprouted like two or 3 days before that. I'm not sure what strain it is because it was just a seed from a bag a while back, but it's in my bathroom in roots organics original potting soil and I have two 12w LED lights on it right now. I've been doing 16 hours of light per day since I started with it. I should also note that I'm moving out of state in two weeks which is why I haven't invested in a better setup. I'm just giving this plant to someone before I move. I've never even had a plant so it's still amazing me how fast these things grow. That and that I haven't killed it yet lol. Thanks again, Blue!
        Last edited by AnonymousHippopotamus; 02-28-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

I also think I posted this on the wrong section so I might not get too many more responses. I saw the issues section after I created this post .

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X