Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest

In the middle of week 7 any advice on what to do please tell me

looking nice, maybe its time to start flushing with plain water and wait some more (:

Comment

• BoofPakk
      BoofPakk commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you explain flushing to me? I read a lot about it but i just don't really get it.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      yes sure, flushing is giving a plant only water at the end of her life in order to force the plant to use the nutrients it has stored inside the leaves, this results in a smoother and flavorful smoke. in hydroponics its a must, in soil not so much unless you feed a lot of nutrients

• BoofPakk
      BoofPakk commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I was under the impression that you flush a couple gallons of water through the plant so it has an abundant runoff. So I should just feed plain water and molasses (which i have been doing). The leaves are turning a real pale yellow and the stems of the leaves are also turning purple, shouldn't i add nutrients?

Maybe, you might want to add some molasses, in your water the last week or two,I would for sure wait till you see some amber on the buds, not leaves, before you harvest though.
    Nice BoofPakk.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• BoofPakk
      BoofPakk commented
      Editing a comment
      I add 2 tablespoons per gallon every watering. To me the buds still look very small but some of the top buds are getting amber but it doesn't seem like a lot. I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

Looks like these have a ways to go yet. I could be wrong but at least a couple more weeks maybe more
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

Weeks to go. Pistils are still very white. Look for them to turn brown.
      Also, look at your tri's with 25X or stronger. They start clear. When turn white to cloudy with some amber, then you can get serious about choosing
      a harvest day. You can also partially harvest to let individual buds or branches mature.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X