Dark edges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark edges

Wondering if anyone has come across this issue. From what I've read it most likely is a phosphorus deficiency, watering/humidity or roots. I did recently have an issue with high levels of humidity 70-85% for over a week, I installed a fan/filter correcting the problem. But this is the only plant showing these symptoms. This morning I transplanted all 4 into larger containers and took a look at the roots, looked fine. Idk, she's just not looking as happy. I also gave her haircut a few days ago and removed all the larger fan leaves and moved them from T5 200w 2x2x5 tent to T5 400w 5x5x6ish tent. Still vegging 18/6.
    This was my strongest, fastest growing girl and now she looks sad and depressed lol.

NL from seed 12/17/17
    FFOF
    only fed nutrients one time over a week ago
    regular watering Cmg, Si, GW Microbes
    200ppm

Should've let her recover from the haircut before you gave her a new home. And you're wondering why, its cuz she thought she was done spreading her roots and now she has to do it some more. She's just taking a deep breath, don't over water her now.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

The plant is fine and healthy. Like Canuck said. Give her a few days to recover. The “don’t do anything and wait” it’s the hard part about growing. Imagine having a tent full of buds eager to take them down but needing to wait until they ripe. Gotta work on that patience

Comment

Alright cool, will do...nothing lol. Thanks

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X