Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds

I got a question for anybody, I grow 3 plants inside in tent they never went outside stayed in tent. After harvest and cure I have found a couple of seeds just a couple why? Thanks in advance for any responses. Bob

Learn the difference between male and female cannabis plants, and find out what to do with "hermies" (female plants showing male pollen sacs or bananas).

Comment

Howdy Bob, If the three plants were all female, there is a good chance that there was a 'nanner' (a female calyx that produced pollen) and then fertilized a couple of the other ones. I have had this on several grows, the good news is, that the seeds that have been produced by the nanners, have so far, all been female. Save them and try to grow them and see what You get.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Thanks you learn something new every day, they were all female and I keep the seeds so I'll give them a go next round. Bob

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          99 out of 100 will be female seeds its that damn one male you have to worry about so keep a close eye on them , I've gotten seeds from having light to close, having to much UV in room, nute locking them out , most any stress can and does cause them to hermie so look at it as a blessing instead of a curse lol

Thanks for your replies this was my fourth grow first indoor and everytime my outside grows I had just a couple seeds or so I figured that would happen but indoors it surprised me. Bob

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X