Up and Growing !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up and Growing !!

I've been a reader of G.W.E for years and have finally got everything in place to document my latest grow. I'm using a 1.2 m X 1.0 m X 2.0 m tent with a 600 watt (switchable to 400) digital ballast, 5" air cooled reflector, rhino hobby carbon filter, 2 X 5" RVK fans ( 1 intake 1 exhaust ) connected to a SMS com twin fan controller with temp probe. The bulb is a 600w metal halide as they are in veg, and will change to a flowering bulb when 12/12 is switched. The soil is Bio Bizz light mix and there in 3l pots at the moment, final pots are 20l. I'm using Shogun nutrients full range and to the shedule . Never used them before so it's a bit of an experiment to see how they preform.
    And now the babies !!
    1 x Pineapple Express ( G13 Labs ) started 24/01/2018
    1 x Critical Kush ( Barneys Farm ) started 24/01/2018
    1 x Critical + 2.0 ( Dineafem seeds ) started 24/01/2018
    1 x Super Lemon Haze (Greenhouse seed company ) started 04/02/2018

Started between paper towels and transfered to root riot cubes and then they went into there current pots. The reason there all different is some are freebies and others are pick and mix seeds i bought from Attitude seeds,(https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/) , i've used them for years and as far as i'm concerned there promotions are unbeatable!!

These were taken on 11/02/2018

A few days later !!

And on 20/02/2018

They look great, really tight internode spacing and stems are strong !! I've topped the Critical + 2.0 now and will train it to grow as flat as poss, will do same with the others when they grow a few more nodes.

Will keep you updated as to how everything is going.

Chameleon....

Hey Chameleon, sorry but I can't find your pictures, But sounds like you are ready.
    Those Criticals can sure be huge, before you know it, good luck with your training, an welcome to GWE.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X