Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My bank wont allow international purchases, what to do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bank wont allow international purchases, what to do??

I have been trying to purchase seeds this past week, but my bank declines every attempt. They say that policies have recently changed and that they dont allow international purchases. Does anyone else have this issue? If so, how do you work around it?

Can you buy bitcoin?
    "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
    5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
    Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
    400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
    ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
    13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      What he said.

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      gotta be foolish to buy bitcoin at these levels. was below $900 last spring. if this isn't still a bubble after the drop what the hell is it "irrational exuberance"? Just checked BTC price at $10,089.00 with the Coinbase app on my iPhone. I might buy again when it drops below $900.00. Some people have more money than brains!

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      starramus if you are buying it just to buy seeds with what does it matter what price it is at?

most reputable seedbanks will take cash as well. You also get a discount for using $$$. just takes a bit longer.
    ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

Get a new bank, screw them and their policies, its your money. Get a prepaid c.c.,or send cash or money order.

Comment

Sent cash to both nirvana and seedsman everything came through.

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          scary, but it tells us who is honest. gotta be kinda slow though.
          Last edited by starramus; 02-23-2018, 04:48 AM. Reason: i toopid

• Jibblerjoe
          Jibblerjoe commented
          Editing a comment
          starramus Yeah little slower, but you still get a couple emails, to let you know it processing.

I started a second checking account liked it to bitcoin takes about a week for money to clear but it works all my CC and Debit refused to pay bitcoin guess its there way of fnn the bitcoin lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          My CapitalOne CC will allow bitcoin purchases.

Buy from a Seedbank in your own country and use debit. That's what I do.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Heads up, that if your in the united states, it is riskier to buy seeds from another state, then to have shipped from overseas. Guess it's do to archaic laws we have. Nebula talks about it a bit in the Seeds section of tutorial. My bank has no issues doing overseas payment, regardless I would get a new bank, it's your money, and there policy is unreasonable.
          Organic Soil,
          with molasses,
          In a Greenhouse with,
          Redneck engineering.

Comment

I actually work for a financial institution, alot of them you just need to tell them the country and tell them you are traveling their for the day and they can and will allow the transaction in that country. However if the country processing the payment is on a "black list" due to extreme amounts of fraud visa/MasterCard can deny all transactions for that reason. But that's not very common.
            1.5x3x5 virtual sun grow tent
            Oppolite 315 LEC
            4" 190 cft. Exhaust with carbon filter.
            1 candy kush express using general hydroponics and botanicare
            1 candy kush express using advanced nutriants iguana line.

Both will be using hydrogaurd and botanicare sweet.

Comment

CapitalOne CC very flexible for bitcoin purchase.

Comment

i ordered with debit in usa internationally (first time buyer and grower here) and 1st order attempt failed because my bank didnt accept intl. orders so i just had to call and tell them and place order again boom! done.

Comment

I sent cash to Nirvana and had seeds in 3 weeks, that includes a week for my money to get there. They will email you when the money is received and when they ship them.
                  Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
                  Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
                  36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
                  4 bulb T5's for Veg.
                  2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
                  IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
                  3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X