Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lite cycle got fucked up, what ta do now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lite cycle got fucked up, what ta do now?

somehow er the other, my lite cycle got screwed up. Got 5 WW's in good dirt, scroggin em, 600 HPS, fill a 4x6 screen. Had sum GG's auto's next to em. GG's dun. Swithed ta 12-12 lighting after that ta bring the widows around fer flowering. Went into flowering fer approximatly couple weeks, nice little buds, stickly, everything you want. Few days later, noticed buds aren't growin anymorew week later am thinkin sumtuns fucked up. Looked at my timer, sure enuff. Ben on fer 12 hrs, off fer about 3 er 4, then on again fer what ever went from flowerin back to veg,. problem is now corrected. WTF do I do now? Should I let em weg fer a couple more weeks befort going back ta 12-12? er should I go back ta 12-12? er should I git em back on schedule? THF?

My greatest condolences my friend. You are in a tough situation. Those quick season changes are very stressful to the plant and may cause them to hermie or it may take several weeks to get going. In any case you will need to clean your plant (eliminate buds) once vegetative stage is full on to avoid mold and to focus the plant on that new growth (redirect hormones) I would chop them down. Process into hash and start new

Comment

I would just switch back to 12/12 imo

Comment

Back to 12/12 imo. It'll save u a lotta time and headache

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X