Can you make you own flora additive for flavor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you make you own flora additive for flavor

Can you make your own flavor to add to water when in flowering stage? I would like to try blueberries by blending and filter then add some when using just water. Would this work or would it hurt my babies?

General hydroponics sells good sugar additives some people use molasses. It's the sugars that give flavor and aroma. I like all natural myself so just using gh flora series flora nectar. But someone else may have expiremented with this before. I don't think it will give you the outcome you're looking for though.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Thank you. I have heard of molasses so that's what made me think of blueberries? I guess if I want a blueberry taste then I need to get that strain. 😎

Comment

I used some agave syrup from the baking section last fall on a plant, and I swear it was the best tasting weed I have smoked. Unfortunately only one of that strain, so no control group was possible.
        Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

Doesn't botanicare have flavor finishers? The sweet line I do believe
          "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
          5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
          600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
          Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
          400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
          ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
          13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X