My first flower!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first flower!

Exciting time! Switched over this morning to flowering. Unfortunately my plants are different sizes but I'm hoping for the best!

Raise up the shorter to match the taller use bricks or books

Comment

Thank you. I have them all at the same height but my problem will be the 2 bigger ones are going to fill my little tent. I guess it could be worse lol. Just praying my what appears to be a sativa is female? It is a mystery seed so I'm impatiently waiting to see? My big girl is OG kush which came from some nice bud I had. Love finding that rare seed.

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        wow those are tall. They will double in height and size maybe even triple. I have 4 in a 5x7x7 had to ziptie my light to hanging bars directly to the roof almost but I topped and fimmed then trained and they fill up 2/3 of the tent. The tallest one is around 40 inches.You might have some space issues unless you do some pruning. But hope you do well good luck.

That's what I'm affraid of. In just 2 days my prize plant has shot up about 3 inches at least. I was playing with some seeds I found in some good bud so this grow is really messed up. Too many plants and they are weeks apart in age. Just going to hope for the most yeild and I know I'm going to lose my big colas to pruning but there are lots of nice branches already. Thank you for your input.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X