Humidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humidity

So, it's been in the 90% range outside for the last few days. I've been struggling to keep my grow tent below 70%. Any suggestions?

Do you have a dehumidifier? I grow in a tent in my basement and we've had several straight days of rain and my tent was 67% last night and I'm trying to keep it at 55% or lower. Everything I read says to keep it under 60% during weeks 4+ of flower. I set the dehumidifier to 35% on high speed and it's helping. I'm at 55.1% as of right now and it's been pouring all night and will today and maybe tomorrow. If you aren't in flower, 90% isn't terrible for a few days.

Comment

At 90% your asking for bud rot if your in flower,turn on the ac or dehumidifier lol

Comment

Yeah, like@potted said, your asking for big trouble ,later on, even now, if you don't get it down a good bit.
        Dehumidifier is what you need, badly, but they can cost some cash, but at least ,they should help some. Good luck I sure hope you can get it down.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

ohh gehz... like the others said, i would even burn a piece of wood inside my growroom just to keep it under 90 during flower... all your hard months or work could be watsed

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X