colloidal silver generator question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

colloidal silver generator question

What exactly am I looking for in a CS generator? The prices are a pretty wide range. Is going cheap a scary thing? Are the expensive ones a ripoff?

I just went through all this, first I tried to be cheap, buying a small piece of sliver and just using (3) 9V batteries, that ended up being hit n' miss... meaning, while it worked on a few plants it wouldn't always work on every plant I tried it on. Then using that method I had to spray each plant, (I used well rooted mature clones), at least twice a day for at least 10 days while running those clones at 12/12 (on/off). Then after that, i found a used expensive CS generator on my local CL, it is a "Colloid Master AC Generator", anyway, that didn't work any better than the (3) 9V battery method. again, it worked on some plants and then on others it wouldn't work at all, and again, I had to spray the plants 2-3 times a day for at least 10 days while running those clones at 12/12 (on/off). then I talked to a older grower in my area, and he told me to just use the no hassle STS method, buy some Silver Nitrate, you only need a 1 gram to make a lifetime supply. Then you need to buy some Sodium Thiosulfate, 5 grams. Then buy 2, 1 quart dark (no see through) bottles, or just buy 2, 1 quart bottles of 3% hydroperoxide and empty those bottles to use those dark, (no see through), bottles. Then clean those bottles out, then fill them each with 31 ounces of distilled water. Then in 1 bottle put the 1 gram of Silver Nitrate, then in the other bottle put 5 grams of Sodium Thiosulfate. Then seal n' shake those bottles and then store them in a cool dry place, ie; in your cellar or you can put them into your refrigerator if you don't have young kids living in your house. Then when you are ready to use them, shake each bottle really well, then pour 1 ounce from each bottle into a 1 quart spray bottle. Then add 16 ounces of distilled water to your spray bottle, then shake that well before using it. Then to use it, place your vegetative state plant or clone on some newspaper in a area where your over spray will not get on other plants or counter tops that could get stained from your STS mix. Then thoroughly saturate your plant or clone, then let it dry-out. Then in 4 hours do the same thing one more time. Then after your plant or clone dries, place her into 24 hours of darkness, then after that, place her into a flowering cycle (12/12), and pollen sacks will develop all over her in 2 to 3 weeks... I use that method, because for one, you only need to spray the plant or clone once, then simply place her into a flowering cycle to generate the pollen you are needing. Also as a side note... I just use small clones when needing to make pollen, because even a very small clone will produce a lot of pollen!
    Last edited by snowballnhell; 02-21-2018, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X