Don't get me wrong but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get me wrong but...

I've been think lately the amount of work to split my already cramped grow space into a veg side and a flowering side among other things this is what I've noticed. I reduce yield by reducing square footage, I work my butt off cutting clones and transplanting and then all over again. Whatabout turning the whole room into Auto flower one crop at a time. It sure is tempting. I guess the quality of the final product is not the same. But hell it sure would be easier.

Try it and find out if ya like it !

Comment

Or stager grows and never want again !

Comment

Makes sense to me, especially with limited space, just seems more efficient.
        Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

Go get some good auto seeds they won't disappoint they grow fast and strong I grow under 24 7 light and they love it i preduce on avrage 8 0z every 10 weeks from a 2x4x5 tent I also grow photos I get aveage 10 oz from 3 months
          It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

I grow two autos at a time, usually two different strains. I have a small grow space, 2.5x3x4 approx. My plan is to get two more fiber pots, kind soil, and germinate 2 more seeds about 2 weeks before harvest. That way I can move the new seedlings into the grow tent as soon as I harvest this crop. My plan is for a perpetual grow and I think this way is the way to get to that goal. 8-10 oz each harvest per plant will keep me happy.
            Give it a try and see how you like it. I'm perfectly happy with the way autos treat me. My sister who swore she hadn't been high since the 70's changed her tune after my last grow!
            Current grow:
            2-300w led lights
            1- 60w cfl for germination
            2- 5 gal fiber pots
            Kind Soil 5lbs per 5 gal pot
            Compost (80%)/perlite (20%)
            Seeds:
            Shaolin Master auto/fem Harvested
            Kush auto/fem (planted 5/13/18) Harvested
            Sweet Soma auto/fem ready to go into her home soon (kind soil)
            Northern Lights auto/fem, put in soil today, waiting for forever home soon.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X