• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go...

Soil: FFOF
    Cal-Mag, Grow Big
    2x2x3 grow tent
    Two 24w draw LED lights (far from ideal I know)

After many false starts, fuckups and fails I'm finally going to flower some of what I have--this wasn't supposed to take a whole year. Audrey is already taking up half my tent, so I have three small clones (one rooted and quite happy, two not rooted yet but I'm hopeful) that I plan to start flowering on March 1st; that timeframe should give time for the other two to develop a root system (small plants will let me get an accurate read of any stretch). My question is: can a small grow tent be split into veg side and flower side (only the flowering light will be on a timer)? It's a dinky 2x2x3 and my lights are two small LED bulbs in clamp fixtures. I was planning to get a small LED panel to get a bit more headroom but got surprised on my taxes

If I can't split my tent easily, would my main plant survive in a sunny windowsill OR in a corner (probably under my desk) with the other light? That would only be for the time it takes the clones to finish I'd think (I still don't know what strain I'm dealing with so no idea of the actual flowering time) and it is getting warmer here. I wasn't planning to keep a mother plant at this stage but with all the time I've put into this one I don't want to get rid of it unless I absolutely have to.
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

A 2x2x3 is really only for 1 plant or mainly for veg a few plants sounds like you need a flowering tent that is taller for the stretch and some stronger lights for the flowering, be careful not to light burn either leds usually need at least a foot space from the plant. That is my recommendation for now good luck.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X