Advanced Femasle Seeds-Pineapple Chunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advanced Femasle Seeds-Pineapple Chunk

You know when a seed dealer doesn`t tell you a yield but gives you just `Good` that things aren`t going to bust the scales but this was a freebie and I`m using up my old seeds before I shut down for the summer/ autumn period. So, say hi to the nearest addition........Oh, I`m a dog person myself

Hello PaganRich, good luck with your autoflower,or is that an autoflower?? I'm sure you will grow the f-ck out of her.
    Wtf, is that big ass snake ? That snake looks like it just ate a small dog, when you blow up the pictures, have you got lots of bad snakes where you live ?
    I've never known you to grow autos before, you must be bored. Lol.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey up DAAS mate....she`s no auto though first year and a half all I grew was auto`s....6 shooter, the reds and a couple of others-really were great lasses to grow. I always found auto`s to be harder than 12/12`s but that may be as I was on a mega steep learning curve. Anyway, `cut my teeth` on auto`s and reckon they are the way forward especially when they hammer out some of the deviations you can get in a batch of seeds. We have adders and other such things but to be honest I wouldn`t have a clue. You don`t see them as a rule. Probably cos it`s so wet and cold they`ve gone to Spain in desperation
      Last edited by PaganRich; 02-18-2018, 02:44 PM.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello PaganRich, yeah, I remember your autoflowers now, I don't know what I was thinking, and they were nice too.
      Well it's good that you don't see them anyways, but I think you have adders,and vipers, and I heard they were bad ass, snakes too.
      Gone to Spain in desperation, that's something. Have a great day.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      DAAS...Have you ever seen or heard of Slow Worms. Hang around in graveyards usually though not just. Moving to the west of the country as the east is getting a bit too hot for them. Like it damp. Only seen the one. Massive thing...and that was a baby. Well, for me it looked massive
      Last edited by PaganRich; 02-19-2018, 03:17 AM.

Morning PaganRich, Yes ,I have heard of legless lizards, aka-slo-worms, and they blow my f-king mind, Why and what are they always around graveyards for, reckon they can get in the caskets ? Dust to Dust, ashes to ashes, Reckon, that's what we turn into ? That's what we were all told as kids, ever time we'd see one, my uncle would say, there goes Aunt Betty. haha, lol.
    Have a great day PaganRich.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      poor aunt betty lol that is a nasty looking snake ,hey Pagan I have some pineapple chunk growing now i think you are going to be surprised

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they are near them cos it`s generally more moist but then you do wonder from what Have you ever grown CBD strains mate and if so, which have you preferred or ones with a higher than normal CBD content anyway. Also, I read a lot and have just discovered Arthur Nersesian`s book The Fuck Up which is proving very good at the moment...cultish and edgy by all accounts. Small bloody print by my account

this is pineapple chunk
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      Dam that's a nice looking bud

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that does look damn fine mate...damn fine

I find these in my garden quite often. I leave them be, they eat lots of varmints.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Christ...that your garden? Sod that. We`d have no cats or dogs left round here

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Bloody thing`s mean looking

Haven`t really been taking much care of her and it`s showing. Slowly growing and not fantastically structured either but she`s in a 10litre now and soon will go up to a 20. Want to flip her by next 2-3 weeks max

Comment

Eight days on and settling into 20litre fabric pot very nicely. Spending a bit of time on her recently and she`s looking better for it now, I believe

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, and I`m sorry to hear about your bloke event....

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        TX means Texas!!! I lived there for 18 years. Man, I HATED texas.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I`ve had that...not for 18 yrs though. If I lived in the States I`d be up Alaska way....weathers my type and you`ve got Bigfoot there as well

Did a bit of defoliating to clear some grow space as I added structure. Reckon I`ll prob be able to flip her in a week or two (Pic 1 before & Pic 2 after)

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking spritely!!!

I'm going to be cloning my pine apple chunk mother plant my buddy gave me, they grow great beg buds and powerful smoke it makes you do things like this lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking forward to seeing how this goes

• GreenhouseEffect
        GreenhouseEffect commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh god! Been wondering about the high on that one, but if it's going to make my current behavior worse, maybe I shouldn't try!!

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Flipped today...Pic 1 before defoliation, Pic 2 after

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe you mean, Woman up and bud up.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        A fair point and well made oh fine apprentice Shieldmaiden

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Well...thank you for clearing that up

To be honest, an indifferent grow...Pic 1 before 3 week defoliation, Pic 2 afterwards

Comment

I reckon that a second generation grow would see me improve height and yield. On the whole, a nice grow; nice buds, mega strong citrus smell and resinous. Couple more weeks I reckon to go. Trichs are mainly milky and just a couple of ambers showing...

Comment

Goodday Mate, been awhile. About the Pineapple Chunk. I just harvested a freebee and only thing I can say is: I hope you don't have anything to do after you smoke it. It will knock you on your ass.

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            kingfish You are definitely the harbinger of great news, mate and greetings back to you. Hope you and yours are in good form mate

PaganRich, good morning Mate, or good evening, one or the other.
          But those are some spendid, mouth watering buds, you got there.!!!!
          Excellent Job, well done, Mate, that's something to be proud of.
          Do you ever make any Hashish ?
          I'm going to make my family some, this go around,
          Great looking buds, I know when you start seeing some amber, keep a close eye on them, cause some turn all amber quickly, some not so quickly.
          But those are beautiful, Mate.
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            PaganRich, You are a trip . GoodLuck with your harvest, and on your journey, that sounds , rather scary, to me, But maybe you will blend in, rather well with all of the other Vikings, yeah, I bet no one f-chs, with you.lol
            Those are beautiful plants, Mate.
            I don't know much about the World Cup, except the USA, didn't make it.
            I don't know what team he plays for, but yesterday, I saw this cat, bend one like Beckham in the highlights, that's who I'm pulling for, that kick was unreal, lol

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 Check out that Amazon solids maker...there`s a few out there and 3 plant`s worth of leaf cut offs can make around a 16th-8th of nice fresh solid...

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Mate, I will check it out. Thanks again.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X