Bubbleponics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubbleponics

Hey ya'll..I checked out the excellent tutorial on hydro'ing it. Gotta do it and I have a replica of the one demonstrated except for the tub. My question is..how far below the bottom edge of net pot does one keep the water level??..this site has really accelerated my educaton!! Thx!!

1 to 2 inches or 25 to 50 mm
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, one to two inches is good. Just leave a little air space for the roots to 'breath'.

Morning Wade, and Welcome to GWE, yeah, you can really learn some good stuff, right here, good luck with your grow.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Wade, you may want the water level just a little higher when your plants are in seedling stage so that the bubbling water "entices" the roots to come down. But you don't want the water splashing against the bottom of the net pot and soaking it all the time.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Thanx friends! I love this college! Gonna wait..I have 6 dark angels growing in 3 gal bags.50/50 happy frog..black cow..first time using flora trio..WOW! Last soil grow..I want 2 dwc...has anyone ever thought of setting grow bags in a shallow pan of nute solution? My goodness!, they suck up water!!😹...happy buzzz ladies and gents..and thanx again..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X