What deficiency is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What deficiency is this?

Hey all. Plant is ending week 3 of flower and this morning I noticed almost all of my leaves have these brown spots on the edges and in the middle. I give fox farms trio along with cal/mag ph water was at 6 along with runnoff being the same.. can anyone help me diagnose this? I can't get it under control. Also using fox farms soil

The tips look like they're a bit burnt. You sure it's a deficiency? Looks like too much nitrogen on the tips. Are you using full strength nutes? Sometimes less is better.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

I used less strength this time then before.. I use plain ph water in between nutes. Alls I used was 1tbsp of tiger bloom and 1 tbsp of big bloom. I think I put in a tiny bit more of cap mag then recommended but would that do that to the plants? Almost looks like potassium /calcium def.

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're using calmag and the pH is good wouldn't think so. Some strains do require more potassium. Did you research your strain? Maybe wait for another to chime in. Also how close are your lights? Light burn can sometimes look like a deficiency.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Wind burn can cause brown holes too. But your leaves aren't clawed. Did you check for pests?

Morning 302, looks to me like your burned them pretty good earlier, with to much nutrients,
    They don't really look that bad to me, the new growth, and I don't know what kind of light your using, or what kind of water, but you ain't gonna hurt nothin by adding more cal-mag, ever water.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Deadhead91
      Deadhead91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like cal mag burn to be honest

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Deadhead91, if it was to much cal-mag ,the new growth
      would be messed up, an it looks ok.
      It takes huge amounts of cal-mag, to do any damage, to much calcium can cause lock-out though
      Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 02-18-2018, 04:46 AM.

Some examples off a cal mag burn off of Google search

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X