Ganja brand nutrient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ganja brand nutrient

I've recently moved and inadvertently left my Ganja brand nutrients in my shed and they froze. Are they still okay to use? It doesn't say anything on the bottles not to freeze? Please help?

Only one way to find out...
    you can pour a bit out after they thaw and see if anything looks weird, and shake the bottles to see if anything has precipitated out of solution during the freeze. But my guess is they'll be fine.

Comment

• jtcn1965
      jtcn1965 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Does nutrients normally have suspended material floating? There are some solid particals in both A and B bottles? I can't remember when I used them the first time what it looked like before it froze?

• Waltermelon
      Waltermelon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. I've had problems before with my cutting edge solutions micro. Some nutes have things floating around In Solution "organics" mostly. But unless it's a hard material the floaters should be fine.

• jtcn1965
      jtcn1965 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Didn't want to trash over $100 worth of nutrients.😀

If they are anything like my nutes that show up via ups on a -20 deg day sit on the porch frozen till i gwt home I just let them thaw at room temp before I use and I don't have a problem
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X