So I think I got nanners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I think I got nanners

Ok so I think I got nanners only on 5 buds i am wondering I am 2 weeks out Friday the 23 i plan to harvest and the buds are already fat and sticky I just want them to go full term.

questions
    1 do i harvest now or is the damage done and I can wait.

2 if i do get a bunch of seeds will they be fem and will they grow I have a crafty plan

3 if i wait to harvest will more nanners show up.

thanks
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

1. Harvesting is an option but 3. Surely more manners will show up and 2. Most likely the seeds will be hermaphrodites. If you can and want to spend your days inspecting and ripping nanners off the buds (use hair tweezers) wait and inspect every single day. If not then maybe just harvest and process it into hash or vape it

Comment

Hey Abadtrip, I'd pull em out an let your buds get done, if they was mine.
      A few seeds ain't gone hurt nothin, might even come in handy one day. It's still gone be some killer, I bet.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• abadtrip
        abadtrip commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea I think that's my plan. I can handle a few seeds

Howdy abadtrip, those do look like (and I think they are) nanners. But do not panic, I am growing my second grow with 'nanner'ed' seeds (seventh grow over all) and, so far, all of the seeds produced from nanners have been female seeds! I have not had a great quantity of seeds produced by them (36 seeds out of 5.8 oz. of bud from the last grow). Some folks may say that I'm weird, but I look forward to finding nanners on my plants, a free source of feminized seeds!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• abadtrip
        abadtrip commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks DW2 that's awsome u want some fem seeds I have an idea try my hand at a bit of outdoor this year.

Love the pic on the gwe website under the nanners section.

• Locrian99
        Locrian99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Man I found 3 seeds in my green crack and tossed them. Darn it.

I got nanners and seeds on my last grow; the weed turned out fantastic, and the seeds ranged in size, but none was fully matured when I harvested. The nanners came late and the seeds got started late, so not all that much energy went into seed maturation. You will be fine.
      Locrian99 sorry for your loss, man. We live and we learn.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. I think you'll be ok. Like others said just pluck the ones you find and harvest when done. I had them on a plant about a year ago and plucked them as I found them. My plant was probably about a week closer to harvest than yours but I didn't get any seeds. They sure did look like nana's though_ freaked me out at first cuz I had other plants in with the one that got em. But those plants were ahead of the "infected" one, got harvested a week earlier so no problems. Hope you're as lucky.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey 99, white gorilla crack ? Sounds like red crack to me, lol.

• Locrian99
        Locrian99 commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s it I’m getting some regular seeds!

I’ve got some seeds off “feminized seeds” plants. Are they feminized seeds? Thanks!
      2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
      Coco Loco
      3plants, 3 gal pots
      Attic grow, fighting low humidity and low temps
      600 w Morsen led and viparspetra 300 w led
      GH nutes w/Cal Mag.
      1 dinefam Blue Cheese, 2 seedsman Northern Lights. Fems

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not know how or what would come from a "feminized seed plant" (the type where one uses colloid silver), but a self pollinized plant (from nanners) could only contain it's own DNA, so it would have to be identical to the 'mommie'. I do not know for sure, but doesn't the 'feminized' seeds have to have a male downer plant? Certainly the seed banks would not be forced to rely on the random chance of getting nanners. I'm also not sure of what condition actually caused the nanners in the first place. One grow the temperature got very high (A/C went out!), and another had a lights out due to a local power failure. Now that I am trying to get nanners, they seem to be elusive! Go figure!

• Locrian99
        Locrian99 commented
        Editing a comment
        My understanding is it can have a lot to do with genetics better genetics harder to get them. Also I’ve heard that it can be easier if they are grown from a “naner” seed. I don’t know this from experience though. I believe I’ve heard like a true gg#4 clone is more likely to because that is how the strain came to be. Or I could be regurgitating bad info lol

I got nanners last grow, just sprayed them with water and removed them. No Seeds in 15 zips. If you do get seeds call it a bonus.
      happy growing trip.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I've had nanners. ,some seeds...Doesn't mean the crop is lost.
        Check for light leaks aNd light distance from canopy.
        I am pretty sure I have gotten herm seeds to start with. From breeders.with good genetics I thought And I just planted a herm because I really like the smoke.We would rather not Not nanner, have seed, or blow male pollen sacks from the best of breeders but it happens,,,,
        First check your action/space: light leaks and any stress you might bevimposingvonvplants
        Then what? Proceed😊
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          I went over everything and all I can work out is it a a genetic problem.

When I got the nanner's on a plant a while back I think it was from my lights being to close. The other plants didn't get any but this one was in the corner getting all the light from above and from two sides. Heat may also have contributed to it in my case. Hope all goes well for you.
        Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
        liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X