Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! My 1st grow problems yellowing leaves

My 1st grow day 6 my plants leaves on 3 diff plants are turning yellow

I did not use any cal mag until yesterday forgot about it. Hopefully will help.
    or is light to close?
    Are they dying what I need to do
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6825.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	174301Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6824.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	174302Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6823.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	174303
    2x4x5 tent, 600w led, inline fans vented and 2 small fans inside

MCD500, what is your pH? What is your growing medium?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Ph out of range would b a good bet,

Comment

They sure are big for day 6. But yeah, I'd check your ph.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks I am hoping for some success
          will keep you posted

Comment

for sure PH could be a factor but if they aren't getting enough nitrogen then the lower leaves can start to get yellow while the top leaves look fine. A PH issue can result in the lockout of certain nutrients so you could be feeding them what they need but they just aren't able to access the nitrogen. And if you're in coco then you really need that Cal/Mag. If I were you I'd flush them pretty well with water PH 6.0 and full strength Cal/mag only. Let them drain really well until all the water has run out and then the Cal/Mag will soak into the coco and help reset things. Then water with 1/2 strength nutrients and full strength Cal/Mag and make sure your water is PH 5.8-6.2. water until you get 10-20% out the bottom. They are still pretty young and in fairly large pots so be careful to stay a few inches away from the stem so they don't get too wet at the base at this young age. Hope that helps!
            Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
            liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Bought clones 6 days ago I hope they survive

Comment

• Chefbjy
                Chefbjy commented
                Editing a comment
                Plants are pretty resilient. If you take care of the problem before it gets worse they seem to have no trouble bouncing back. You could almost destroy a plant and it will come back and if you nurture it it will surprise you.

• Deadhead91
                Deadhead91 commented
                Editing a comment
                I can vouch for that take a look at the bugs and root rot page I got the before and now are insane

• Chefbjy
                Chefbjy commented
                Editing a comment
                Deadhead91 that's amazing and hats off to you for sticking with that grow. That really made me realize not to sweat the small stuff in a lot of ways.

The photos from my grow it is going good so far. I have corrected the problems thanks to all for the advice. I have them tied down for LST waiting on longer branches to tie down some more. Thanks again for the help

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X