Hermaphrodite? Leave opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hermaphrodite? Leave opinions

Ok so I am currently ending my second week of flirting. The buds look fairly good but I have noticed something very alarming. I think I have a hermie. The one weird thing is a few of what looks like nuts have later started to grow pistols and look like a bud? But I'm almost definitely positive this is a hermie. What are your thoughts? I am moving soon so no time to start a new grow, should I just let it finish and see how t is? Or should I just chop down and wait until end of march to re start? Any opinions are welcomed.

If those are the only two options, I say let her grow. So you have some seeds in your weed. So what?

Comment

Growmax302, looking LIke you got a Herm to me. Whether to cut or not would be up to you.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Can I remove seeds? Is that a thing? Like cut them off?

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. You can pick them off.

• H4john
          H4john commented
          Editing a comment
          Before my current grow, i had a couple sacs. Picked them off and they never came back after that. That'l learn em! Haha, but serious, pick them off, not guaranting that they wont come.back but you never know!

So does this mean that I'm going to have some pretty crappy weed? I got this seed from An eighth of OG KUSH that my friend had given me. even with finding the seed the batch itself had decent yields on the press.

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Not necessarily, they are amazing plants that do surprising things.

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you ever smoked weed with seeds in it. Some of that stuff will get you ripped lol. I would pick them off and if you have a couple seeds in your grow then you could always risk another hermie and grow more or just toss em into the wild.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X