Fertilizers and Dosis (HELP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fertilizers and Dosis (HELP)

Hey guys! I'm a first time grower and i have this fertilizer which i'm not too sure how to use yet. Before messing with my plants and potentially harming them i'd rather get some advice from experienced growers.

the brand name is Krack-7 (i doubt many of you know the brand because i'm from argentina).

The specs:

total nitrogen= 4.50%
    assimilable phosphorus=2.50%
    soluble potassium=5.00%
    total iron=0.20%
    NAA hormone 0.01%

Grade:4, 5-2, 5-5
    equivilante grade:4, 5-5-6

contains 250cm3

it says to use every 10-15 days diluted in 1 liter of water for every 1m2.

i have 10 liter buckets (more or less) with my 1 week and a half old plants.

I know you're suppose to use even less than half of the recommended dosage for young plants. My concern is how much i should apply given those specifications on Nitrogen, phosphorus and Potassium levels on each plant. I'm sure this fertilizer isn't the best but it's what i could find for the moment. Any and all advice is much appreciated!

-Mr. Porro

If you want to get super exact get a ppm reader.

Comment

jdflores07,
      I have no knowledge if your specific brand fertilizer but what I'm reading sounds spot on for NPK for vegetation, the watering schedule is about right and you are correct to lower the amount in early veg (I'd start a 1/4 strength).
      Now let me ask you are you growing in soil?coco?indoor ?outdoor?
      I'd like to know this before I suggest when to start giving it to them, because a week and a half old plant may not need nutes depending on your medium, and a couple other factors not mentioned.
      Mr.F
      Last edited by Mr.furley; 02-08-2018, 12:14 AM.
      Space for Rent.

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Also would it be possible to put a picture of the bag/bottle and your plant?

I’m currently growing indoor, soil with some daylight cfls 4 small 40w and a big 105w warm white. I have two autoflowers. One is critical and the other is unknown to me.

Comment

• Waltermelon
        Waltermelon commented
        Editing a comment
        Seems reasonable enough to give them. The nute ratios look good. Like commented above, start with just a little dose and watch them. If they do anything wierd, come on back and I'm sure someone can sort it out. If they don't do anything wierd, keep on going. my only concern would be the pH. But as long as that's in check, you should be golden.

jdflores07, if you are growing in a good soil you probably are not going to need to add liquid fertilizers for a bit if at all. from what I can tell 5 centimeter to a liter for every square meter, reads to me as (American) 5ml to 1 liter of water per 3x3x3 foot (1 m2) area of soil. if you are going to give some, I would suggest only 1 drop (.25ml max) per a liter or two of water to start. The directions are a little confusing to me with a small amount of water and a large area, maybe this will help maybe I'm off base.
      good luck.
      Space for Rent.

Comment

• jdflores07
        jdflores07 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll try it out and sss how the little ones react to it. Thanks for the advice. I'll have you posted πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X