Levo oil infuser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Levo oil infuser?

Anyone know about this machine? I made some oil on the stovetop in a makeshift double boiler on the small burner. I as able to keep it just under 200 F for tow hours and it did pretty well, but I had to watch it and draining was another makeshift setup overnight through a coffee filter.

Maybe this makes it all better? or maybe it's just another appliance to take up room

Anyone?

Looking for infusion recipes? Look no further! With LĒVO oil, you can make your favorite infused edibles with ease.
    complete beginner
    39" x 39" x 78" tent
    315 Watt CMH
    4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
    Automatic top feed into coco.
    Mega Crop nutes

I think a lot of people do pretty much the same thing will little crock pots. Which cost a fraction of $199. With the Levo you probably get precise temp control and a good timer. My little crock pot has no temp control, so I haven't tried it.
    Oils or glycerin should work.

One downside for me is, everything is in OIL.
    I use a Lift decarb machine and can make a wide variety of edibles with the dry decarbed flower, trim or tar, including various oils.

Comment

I infuse coconut oil with ground cannabis in a small saucepan on low heat on my electric range overnight. Simple, easy, and no expensive appliance required.

Learn how to make Canna Caps (cannabis capsules), a potent marijuana extract that's safe to use, easy to make and only has 2 ingredients: Weed & Coconut Oil

Comment

Thanks, I have a soda stream I rarely use
        complete beginner
        39" x 39" x 78" tent
        315 Watt CMH
        4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
        Automatic top feed into coco.
        Mega Crop nutes

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd say if butters and oils are your thing, go for it. I personally think temp control is super important to make sure you're getting the best end results. I chose the same decarb machine Jason mentions because I'd rather make grain alcohol infusions, which will last indefinitely in the freezer.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X