Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Question

If I am using organic Black Gold with fertilizer should I still use kind soil?
    Last edited by chicks; 02-03-2018, 12:44 PM.

Yes put the KindSoil on the bottom half of your pot.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• chicks
      chicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You that is what I thought maybe this year my plants will be happy with my improvement.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Chicks, KindSoil is easy as it gets, does a great job, just make sure your water is ph,right between 6.0-7.0. Dont overwater, an dont ever let any come out the bottom of your pot, thats all you got to do.Good luck.

Agree with daas he's the kind soil King. Mighty phat plants you grown in that kind soil daas.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I might try this kind soil thing everyone speaks of what are the benefits?

Comment

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        They advise against it. I can't imagine why you would need to add nutes. A couple of my plants took extra long to mature and still didn't run out of what they needed. Except for warm, dry weather -- that they ran out of ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Deadhead91
        Deadhead91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm barely getting into the grow scene and it's just so many products you kinda just get lost in it all and I went with fox farm for my first grow and definitely not disappointed. I did research a lot before picking nutes and thought this was a good choice to start at.
        Fox farm trio, BushDoctor microbe brew, sensi cal-mag xtra, in BushDoctor coco loco soil

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        The whole point of using a super soil is to obviate the need to add other nutrients. Giving them nutes on top of a super soil is a recipe for bad nutrient burn.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X