Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum has been off and on the last two days

Hello everyone,

Anyone who tried to post in the last few days were unable to We hit our space limit because of all the wonderful pictures you are uploading, and we had to raise the limit but that involved changing some settings. Service may be a little rocky today if something else comes up, but we will be monitoring everything and hope everything should be working normally now. If anyone has any problems with uploads (or anything else), don't hesitate to write us here and we'll take a look and get it fixed.

We love you all!

Happy growing,
    Nebula and Sirius

It was pretty scary, but growth is a nice problem to have! Thank you for creating such and incredible learning resource and community of beautiful people. I know I speak for everyone to say that we love you too!
    Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, What DingusKhan said. Thanks

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep...^^^^^^

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Right back at u ❤️

Ok merci beaucoup Nebula, I just uploaded some my of Hash Plant girls pics with no issue.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 02-03-2018, 02:11 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

when I tried to message you NebulaHaze that didn't work either, I can deal with rocky, Thanks for all you do!
      My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
      The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Just want to give you a shout out and say thanks for having a great website/forum and updating.

Comment

Thank you everyone, I'm so glad everything seems to be working normally again

Comment

• Deadhead91
            Deadhead91 commented
            Editing a comment
            I did notice trying to go through the latest topic pages it seems a little glitch like when you hit the page # it takes you to the home forum page, the next page button seems to cycle through normal

• NebulaHaze
            NebulaHaze commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, I will look into it.

• DrPhoton
            DrPhoton commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe this is the same issue i mentioned to you nebula a little while back, except in a different area. So i suspect not a new problem but a long ongoing problem.

Thank you for letting us know NebulaHaze ! I thought it was something wrong with my computer.

Comment

NebulaHaze couple weeks spring will be here! Don’t forget to set your clock Sunday so I can get my newsletter LOL, so I got a little problem. Every time I go from grow weed easy to another page to research and then go back to grow weed easy to post my information I have to sign back in again. This is happening over and over and over several times a day. I checked the remember me box but it doesn’t do anything. Is there a way to just stay logged in. I looked for it before I bothered you. This never used to happen.
            Last edited by Paracelsus; 03-06-2018, 04:15 PM.
            My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till

Comment

• Potted
              Potted commented
              Editing a comment
              I can see logging in once a day not every time during the same day?

Just curious Nebula (I hope you don't mind me asking), but who pays the bills around here? You must get some kick back for the frequent Amazon links. I know Jimmy Dore does. Did you have to pay more for the "extra space"?

Well anyway I very much appreciate your labors, and the incredibly informational web site that has no equal. "The best things in life are free". Who initially said that anyway? Couldn't have been Philip Rothschild.

Comment

• Paracelsus
              Paracelsus commented
              Editing a comment
              Writing credits dispute. Singer Barrett Strong claims that he co-wrote the song with Berry Gordy and Janie Bradford.

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Paracelsus, he is not telling the truth, I wrote that damn song. lol

Comment

Well I never got an answer to my question, but that's OK. Besides Bezos needs to spread around some of those giga bucks. We did give it all to him. I always like to say capitalists are bottom feeders.

Comment

• Aloner
              Aloner commented
              Editing a comment
              For them to get any kickbacks from Amazon, they'd need to use affiliate links. So even if they do that, they still get nada from users' links.

• Paracelsus
              Paracelsus commented
              Editing a comment
              Noneyab pays the bills

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X