Automatic seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatic seeds

This my first grow with automatic seeds and I was wondering about the veggie and flowering time line because of the fast flowering. Sweet Seeds Sweet Skunk Automatic Flower. My tent is 36x36x72 6 CFL 5500k for veggie and 2 300w LED for flowering flora trio coco coir, now can I use this setup or do I use 1 light from start to finish?

Sparkee2017, I'm not much of an LED guy but from what I understand unless they have a switch on them to flip from veg to flower you just leave it the same, with Autos you want to run your light 24 hours a day as they have a biological clock that will flip them selfs to flowering not a light schedule.
    Space for Rent.

Comment

That is good to know thanks Mr.furly..

Comment

Don't the plants need a period of darkness to create growth with the energy absorbed during daylight? like in 18-6 all the way through? Heard that 24 on doesn't allow for this action
        complete beginner
        39" x 39" x 78" tent
        315 Watt CMH
        4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
        Automatic top feed into coco.
        Mega Crop nutes

Comment

• Cronk
          Cronk commented
          Editing a comment
          Have been considering this. https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog...-cannabis-n319

Green75 grows good

• Locrian99
          Locrian99 commented
          Editing a comment
          If I had autos growing under a 600w hps I think I’d def look at the 18/6 schedule, increased energy cost. I know some sprays like neem oil are better right before lights out so pest prevention I’m guessing could be an issue with 24/0. As that article says pros and cons, as there are in everything.

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Good article couldn't said it better myself.

So 18/6 it is.. Thanks Cronk.

Comment

I grow autos 18/6 or 20/4. I believe in that rest period but the debate will continue.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X