Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Yellowing of leaves!

Hey there growers how ya all doing?
    I need some help regarding my plant, its half way through flowering and i have been feeding it well plus its in soil compost and some manure which i added on the top. Adding pictures so help me rule out what can be going wrong as a result causing all the yellowing of fan leaves please have a look and let me know what course of action should be taken to fix this yellowing.. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180129_143935.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	170127Click image for larger version

Name:	20180129_143925.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	170128

Maybe it’s just nitrogen deficiency, looks like that http://www.growweedeasy.com/nitrogen...iency-cannabis, especially because her lifecycle near the end, but I am not so old grower and I am not sure

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning Zack, have you been checking your ph? In an out, ? What kind of lights are you using ? How do you water your plants ?
      A good dose of nutrients wouldn't hurt, if not that a shot of molasses.
      Pretty ,nice ,buds forming.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning Sgrl, a little early for that kind of yellowing, even for an auto.,,but anytime you want to comment, you go right ahead, you probably know as much as anyone else, so don't let that stop you. You got a grow going Sqrl on here ? If you do I bet your plants are looking nice.

Your plants should be a deeper green color. Needs some cannabis related nutes, CaliMagic.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X