Two Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Questions

Hi All I am sure the group here can answer my questions.

1. I am looking for seeds for a plant called Strawberry Cheese Quake. I have checked several site al without finding it.

2. I have several 5 gallon buckets of soil from a previous grow. Will it sustain another grow or should I ammend it, and if so what to use??

Thanks

Most soil growers on this forum do not re-use the soil medium, including myself. Just cuz of residual nutrients still in the soil.
    That being said, if you want to re-use your soil just make sure you flush that soil with a lot of pH balanced water. Like about ten gallon each pot.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hey Ed. Two answers

1. Pretty sure you mean strawberry cheesecake https://www.leafly.com/indica/strawberry-cheesecake

2. I do reuse soil. Right now I have a mixture of happy frog and ocean forest. This is the 4th or 5th time I reuse it and it’s basically like hydro. Meaning there’s no nutrients left and I feed them every time starting around two weeks after germination.

Good luck

Comment

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey 9FL, basically, you're using it like coco? Do you get the rate of water consumption and growth that more closely resembles soil or coco?

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        I get the water consumption of soil (water every third day) and they grow just like with regular soil. I just have way more control over the nutes.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X