Brown spotted leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown spotted leaves

I just transferred my baby plant into a bigger pot from a styrofoam cup. Yesterday I noticed drooping leaves and tiny brown spots on the new leaves. See picture... (I just sprayed him a tiny with miracle grow that’s why you see tiny water drops in the picture)
    i need help! I don’t want my little guy dying!

I think the Mgrow, might have done her in. It's almost impossible to grow a decent plant using miracle grow.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Today was the first day I sprayed with it, I read another website stating basic miracle grow from Walmart will work so I tired... I actually started this pant just to see If I could grow at all... so I got some good rich soil from my backyard, germinated the seed and left it to see what it would do in a styrofoam cup ... it started growing fine until I tried to make myself a grow box ( card board box with desk lamp on the top shinning in)... I was told before those spots were from heat damage , I may have had my lamp too close. And I also realize that drooping leaves results from too much watering which I figured out once I replanted it as the soil was very wet.

Comment

Transplanting was probably okay - although she is awfully young to be transplanted - but like DASS said, miracle grow is not for cannabis plants.
        At this stage, I don't now why you need to spray her, as they get most of their nutrition from the soil.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X