Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling for volunteers for a leaf-cooking and consuming experiment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    greenforce Tinctures have become my favorite way of taking cannabis. Your recipe sounds delicious!!!

• greenforce
    commented on 's reply
    I decarb choice buds (1/4 per ltr.) and add to a jug of fine sipping whiskey , shake well and set in dark pantry for a week shaking occasionally. Then I will transfer bottle to cold storage for a week shaking occasionally. After 2 weeks in the lower proof wiskey I can only guess that the alcohol has absorbed all the goodies that it is able. Now I filter out the organic matter. Before bubble bags I used a coffee filter but now I use a #90 mic. bag. No steams,No seeds, things you don't need. I spike my Bullet with bad ass weed ! ✌

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    I think we need to see a video of some Buddy-On-PaperTowel action.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That's great, OJH!!! Gotta love them leaves and all their incredible potential!!!!!

As for buddy, that means she's nice and healthy!!!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    and on a lighter note buddy is looking for a nesting spot so she is crawling in and out of tight places yes she gets stuck, and then she trys to have sex with a paper towel ,comes over to get her head scratched, will bite if I stop scratching lol not hard mind you shes just saying dont stop

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    the last batch of leaves I did it was about double what I had done before .so I made my omelet and could not finish it so I put half in fridge then I smoked a hoobaa and went down cellar first to feed the chickens then to work on plants well I got the chickens fed but when I got to the grow area the leaves kicked in and I had to sit for ten minutes then took an hour to get up 2 flights of stairs and I never got any work on plants done lol It took the morning for the effects to wear off now I dont want to give any to the chickens so I can dry and store for myself lol

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    LEAF TINCTURE:

I decarbed leaves from CBD Nordle, AK and Mazar and put them in 190 proof Everclear. They sat in the freezer (shaken daily) for about a month, and I strained them on Sunday. The tincture is definitely not as strong as eating the whole food, but it is a very good tincture! It's relaxing and pain-relieving, with a nice, mild head buzz. This will be perfect to take before going to work.

I made quite a bit, so this weekend I'm going to experiment with some of it and evaporate the alcohol to see how the oil works.

Tinctures are truly amazing, natural medicine.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Californiakid RosettaStoned Going over this whole topic, I saw some info: some folks do need 3 to 4 times the amount of other folks to get the same effects. So you may want to try with more leafy greens.
    Last edited by alltatup; 02-04-2018, 06:13 AM.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty much the same results. Initially I thought I was getting somewhere, but no. So I smoked a bowl and on with my day.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Let's, I should try four times as much trim/leaves and see what happens

• Californiakid
    replied
    So...this morning, I was thinking, I never light a jay and put it out. I smoke the whole thing. I cooked up a huge batch of greens and gently cooked it longer.

Hypothesis: More has to be the key for those with fast metabolism and high tolerance . We shall see...

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man, Rosetta, that was not an experience I want to repeat.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Now you guys are just rubbing it in 😒😉

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That happened to me eating the leaves. It was like tripping.
    Last edited by alltatup; 02-04-2018, 06:11 AM.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    OMG, too funny. I'm glad you stayed safe.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X