Squeezing, pinching and bending results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squeezing, pinching and bending results

so I was staring at my ladies last night and noticed something I thought I should share. Did a little training last month on my 2 sour diesel, particularly pinching and bending to increase canopy size and yield. Read plenty about but 1st time doing this so I wasn't sure of what to expect. I like what I see now! Don't be shy, zoom on them and notice the difference between the pinched branch with that big knot and the opposite branch.
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Don't mean to alarm you, but I just discovered some mites on my plants. You have spots on your leaves that look like potential bug damage. Please look under your leaves for mites or thrips. I hope I'm wrong!

i like the supercropping knuckles you got going. Well done.

Comment

Yeah those spots have been under observations for a couple days. Found nothing under the loupe last night, here's a close up. Been noticing small bumps on some leaves too. Had a soap spray planned for tonight.
      x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Glad you were aware, just making sure.

Comment

Yes thanks, 4 eyes better than 2!

Comment

Hi LuckyAcres I have them tiny bumps on 1 clone but just lower leaves. Do you know what they are?

Comment

• LuckyAcres
              LuckyAcres commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah they were thrips, took a few application of 3 different insecticides, do your research, be thorough and disciplined, they don't mess around

Thank you. Just on lower leaves of 1 plant so hopefully I can getterdun

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X