No announcement yet.

Vapo's Grow's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are a couple more pics of Ms Tyrone........and a pipe that has Tommy Chong in the last supper lol
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Very nice Vapo
      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you dude

Hey Vapo, I took the plunge into the water, so far so good!
      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        hi sonny....that sounds great, ive been seeing these things(on ebay) that promise perfect ph, they look like a tube but with 4 mesh sides......and you just drop them in your res.....done!!....I cant remember what they are called, sry dude...might be useful to you

• Sonnyhad
        Sonnyhad commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Vapo, this system very stable so far!

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        ok dude, sounds good.......if you get a chance dude i looked them up.....they are made by torus hydro...ph perfect.....they are a neutral ion something or other haha...bit pricey tho!!

Hello Everybody

Here are a few pics of the Tyrone Special I have at the moment.....I opened her up yesterday and a bit more today for air circulation I raised her an inch or so too as i tied down....she is 51 days old and the first start/finish MEGACROP I have grown......im impressed so far

Comment

• Sonnyhad
        Sonnyhad commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks dude....I think i saw some purple in there too

Hello GWE.....this is what I currently have going on in my little happy garden!!......I won the BCN and the Short and Sweet on AFN at festivus..very happy.....the Short and Sweet and the Double Grape have been "Fimmed" but I think I went too low on the Double Grape......we will see!!very recently(yesterday!)...I have sealed my tent and last week(?)I changed my reflector for a small parabolic, with a verticle bulb position and flat reflective surface and it seems to be working better..what do you think?
      Last edited by Vapo69; 04-17-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Sonnyhad
        Sonnyhad commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats on winning over there Vapo, I havent stopped by over there in a while.

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        hi sonny, thx mate.....yeah i tend to be over there quite often these days......the live forum is good.....and Campesino, I recently had these little white jumping bugs in my coco....but only in the top layer.....they dont happen if the top layer is dry.....i lift the pot to test water so they dont go dry just good air circulation

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        sonny....i saw green and btb on Instagram

this is how the short and sweet is shaping up and the Double Grape....16 days since last post........

Comment

The short and sweet is down, she was magnificent all the way till the end....I recommends it all....FACT..Stan Laurel of Laurel and Hardy fame, was a keen hydroponic gardener and once successfully crossed a potato and an onion

Comment

• Campesino
          Campesino commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks great Vapo69
          Double Grape Double Grape is Frosty Frosty

• Vapo69
          Vapo69 commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks Campesino

3 Bears OG by mephisto...... chop chop in 2 days

Comment

While i am here NebulaHaze ......I just noticed in the newsletter the CMH section is sporting a "Coming Soon" label lol.....anything I can do to help?

Comment

Hello GWE .... this is a BCN Critical XXL that I have grown in a 2ltr dr.pepper bottle......enjoy

Comment

• Chefbjy
              Chefbjy commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome job in that 2litre pot 😉.

• Vapo69
              Vapo69 commented
              Editing a comment
              thank you dude

Hellooo again...this is a Strawberry Nuggets from Mephisto.....

Comment

Hola everyone....this is a Forgotten Cookies by Mephisto....

Comment

• Vapo69
                Vapo69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks bro...how you been mate??........good I hope....still rockin the CMH dude?...got to love em haha

• Vapo69
                Vapo69 commented
                Editing a comment
                I believe NebulaHaze is doing some growing under a CMH at the mo......think she will like it?

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Vapo69, doing fine, hope you are too. On this grow, I had already taken both tents down, for the Summer to hot, man.
                I love my 315cmh, But on these 2autos I'm growing right now, all I'm using is LED lights, and I have got my plants in a closet, not expecting a big harvest, I wish I would have waited to cooler weather, to start them, but they were already germinating, so I said, I'll just grow them in the closet.
                Have a nice weekend 69 !!!

Hello Lords and Ladies of the grow......this little stunner is a BCN Critical XXL by Seedstockers, that I grew for a competition on another forum....this is the pic I entered but the final day is August 31st....so voting wont be until then....The model of the comp was to grow in a 2ltr pop/soda bottle, all roots and medium must be inside the bottle and an autoflower must be used.....this is my entry, hope you like her

Comment

• kingfish
                kingfish commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice plant Vapo. May I ask. "When was the last time you defoliated before you took this picture" ? Those are some kickass buds.

• Vapo69
                Vapo69 commented
                Editing a comment
                thanks guys....much appreciated.... kingfish I defoliate all the way thru bro

• Vapo69
                Vapo69 commented
                Editing a comment
                kingfish dude....if you look at the Forgotten Cookies picture above you can see her in the background haha

Hello everyone....this a Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets at day 59...enjoy!

Comment

• Chefbjy
                Chefbjy commented
                Editing a comment
                Those are phat buds you got there. I have till September for my Mephisto Skywalkers loving the genetics 😉. Delicious!!

hello y'all......few pics of a Strawberry Nuggets by Mephisto

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X