Vapo's Grow's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vapo's Grow's

Helllooo GWE....I have been posting a few pics of my current grows on another thread, that I started some time back.........a sin tra bajo auto I think....I currently find myself trying for a kind of "perpetual" grow, by popping a seed when the current gal begins to flower....I understand the variables with different strains and flowering times....also my impulsive nature....and things will just have to be perpetual as I can manage!.....I will be posting all my grows here, as I have seen a few other members do, to stop multiple threads as its just easier.......the strains will be just what I feel like growing and meds for me and my lady I will using coco/perlite mix on all grows(unless other stated), nutrients will vary.....'shine time is 23/1.....the style will be mostly manifolds and everybody is welcome to stop by.....all questions will be answered(as well as i can)..Thanks and welcome to Vapo's Grow's

This is a Moby dick auto by Dinafem that I have at the moment::
    Last edited by Vapo69; 01-15-2018, 04:20 PM. Reason: Added more info.......yeah baby!
    The more I know, the better I grow.

She's beautiful, Vapo69.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude.........can't wait until she blooms properly

Killer structure!
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude/dudette lol

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      100% male my friend

Hello all fellow GWE-ers.........this is a little seedling that had a tough start, cause I buried it too deep...I dug it up after it didn't surface and she was fully out the shell and dying(i think?).....very yellow and pointing at the floor, it didn't look good!!!.........so I bent over one of the cotyledons and held it in place and after about 10 hours in a humidity dome.......I saw some green...woohoo!!......she fought hard so I think she earned a spot in my tent....she is a blue toof by Mephisto!!

Comment

Hellllloooooo GWE

I hope everyone is well and happy........now like I said, I will just post pics from all my grows on this thread......like I have seen others do.....loads easier as I am still quite a new grower and I like to try different strains....anyway these are a couple of pics of the Dinafem Moby Dick Auto I have going right now.....it's about a week since I posted her last and I have taken her ties out to let her reach up a bit.......comments/advice welcome

P.S you can see the little blue toof behind......she is a little yellow so I fed today
      Last edited by Vapo69; 01-21-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Vapo69, That baby looks nice and ready to blast off. How many days old is Moby Dick ??

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello dude......I hope she blasts soon she is 41 days

Filling out nicely Vapo.

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks dude

• Californiakid
        Californiakid commented
        Editing a comment
        I love it when they are wider than tall.👍

Hello all.....as some of you know I'm trying for a perpetual grow.......but im easy with it.....on Vapo's Grow's today I will be showing not one...but two mutant weed plants I have in my happy place at the mo...the first is a Mephisto Blue Toof that has an extra arm at node two....this is also the fimmed auto from another thread....and the mutation occurred before the fim.....the second is a Dinafem Moby Dick Auto that breached last night with a twin in toe.....perhaps the spirit of Jonah??....I'm going to grow both out and document them here........ciao.....oh! and also I welcome all your comments and advice...I'm always surfing the learning curve dudes
      Last edited by Vapo69; 01-26-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Hola GWE.....the blue toof with the extra arm is growing another extra arm on its extra arm haha....she is growing vigorously too...couple pics
        Last edited by Vapo69; 01-28-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Cronk
          Cronk commented
          Editing a comment
          dig it

Hey all........the blue toof mutie is growing on strong......a few of the heads look like doubles ........the last pic is a single......might be up for polyploidism woohoo

Comment

Hola GWE ..........I think the polyploidism is off as the two header divided cleanly.......life finds a way .......just a few pics of blue toof..........this is just after I cleaned her up and re-tied her down........I don't think the "Fim" worked.......well not in the way I thought.....I still have multiple buds, that's from the mutation tho', but I think it has helped her stay short and bushy......Shit I don't know dudes.....I tied her down pretty well too.....draw your own conclusions I think.........I have a Tyrone Special just started so I'm going to try again with her.....have a wonderful day everyone

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning Vapo69, looking good to me, funny how some of them grow ain't it.?

• Vapo69
            Vapo69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning mate.......Yeah I love it dude.....they have all been different for me so far

Hey peeps.......the bluetoof is nearly done

Comment

Just beautiful !

Comment

• Vapo69
              Vapo69 commented
              Editing a comment
              thank you

This is the Tyrone

Comment

Vapo69 Hey nice lineup you got goin! I’m curious how the seedling I’s doing? Never seen that before I hope it grows well!
              Setup
              4’x4’x6.6’
              600W MH
              2x innova 19w full spec led
              175cfm fan, can 33 filter
              8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

• Vapo69
                Vapo69 commented
                Editing a comment
                which one dude?....the twin?......if so dude, i had to cull it.....it just stopped doing anything.....win some, lose some dude

• BlueBudz
                BlueBudz commented
                Editing a comment
                A that’s the one😞 Damn I was really cheering for her lol

• Vapo69
                Vapo69 commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah me too, shame but we must grow on

19/3/18.

ok here is a little update........everything is going well for all current lodgers at Vapo's Towers the MEGACROP is working well and the tyrone is beginning to take shape.....nice flat top on her too....the short and sweet by Heavyweight has been fimed........the little one is a Mephisto Double Grape......I have yet to decide what i'm going to do with her
              Last edited by Vapo69; 03-19-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X